Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Insurance
What We Cover
- Mechanical Malfunctions
- Any mechanical issue that is not caused by damage is covered for free!
- Accidental Damage
- Cracked screen, broken digitizer, broken LCD, broken camera, broken buttons.
- Loss & Theft
- We will replace your device with a new one, should you lose your device or it is stolen.
- Water or Liquid Damage
- We will either repair or replace your device should it be subjected to liquid.
Deductibles Per Claim
- Coverage Limit
- You are covered up to $1000 per claim.
- Device Malfunction
- $0 deductible with no limit on incidents.
- Accidental Damage
- $149 with 2 claims allowed per policy year.
- Loss, Theft or Non-Repairable Damage
- $299 with 1 claim allowed per policy year.
- Repairable Water Damage
- $69 with 2 claims allowed per policy year.
Get a Quote
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
- Buy 3 or above and get 10% off
- Buy 4 or above and get 15% off
Why Choose eSURRANTY
Along with Mechanical Malfunction & Accidental Damage coverage, our Samsung Galaxy Note 8 insurance offers loss, theft and non-repairable device coverage which gives you a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 should you ever lose your phone, it is stolen or damaged beyond repair. Don't Wait to Protect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. With eSURRANTY your coverage will start on the day you purchase a yearly prepaid policy with us, not 30-90 days later as with our competitors.
What we cover:
- Mechanical Malfunctions: Any mechanical issue that is not caused by damage such as, wifi connection, audio jack, speakers, home button, power button, battery, chargeport, volume button.
- Accidental Damage: Cracked screen, broken digitizer, broken LCD, broken camera, broken buttons.
- Loss & Theft: We will replace your device with a NEW one, not refurbished should you lose your device or it is stolen.
- Water or Liquid Damage: We will either repair or replace your device should it be subjected to liquid. (Always turn off your device and do not use it should it be subjected to any liquid no matter how brief)
What the average cost to repair your Galaxy Note 8 WITHOUT our coverage!Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phones are expensive and expensive to repair. If you're not careful, the costs can add up quickly. Below are average repair costs if you DO NOT have a policy from eSURRANTY.
- Coverage Limit: You are covered up to $1000 per claim.
- Device Malfunction: $0 deductible with no limit on incidents.
- Accidental Damage: $149 per incident with a maximum of 2 claims per policy year.
- Loss, Theft or Non-repairable Damage: $299. 1 claim per policy year allowed and you receive a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Repairable Water Damage: $69 with a maximum of 2 claims per policy year.
Ready To Get Coverage? Click Here!
Click for Reviews
Posted by Stephanie on 2nd Sep 2017
Esurranty has the best service for claims. I have had 3 claims in the last 4 years and now that I have this new phone, I hope that I don't have anymore but if I do I know that esurranty will have me covered!