iPhone X Insurance
What We Cover
- Mechanical Malfunctions
- Any mechanical issue that is not caused by damage is covered for free!
- Accidental Damage
- Cracked screen, broken digitizer, broken LCD, broken camera, broken buttons.
- Theft & Non-Repairable Damage
- We will replace your device with a NEW one if your device is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- Water or Liquid Damage
- Even though the iPhone X is water resistant, it is not water proof! Should your device be subjected to liquid and is not working properly, we will repair or replace it with a new one.
Deductibles Per Claim
- Coverage Limit
- You are covered up to $1400 per claim.
- Device Malfunction
- $0 deductible with no limit on incidents.
- Accidental Damage
- $159 per incident. 4 claims allowed per policy year. (Apple Store's charge $279 to fix the screen)
- Theft or Non-Repairable Damage
- $399.00 per incident. 2 claims per policy year allowed. (Apple charges $559 to replace your device if you break the back glass & they don't cover loss or theft!)
- Repairable Water Damage
- $59 per incident with 2 claims allowed per policy year.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 5% off
- Buy 3 - 3 and get 10% off
- Buy 4 - 4 and get 15% off
Why Choose eSURRANTY
Don't Wait to Protect your iPhone X. With eSURRANTY your coverage will start on the day you purchase a yearly policy with us, not 30-90 days later as with our competitors*. Our listed price is for 1 year of complete coverage, but you can add up to 3 years of coverage at today's low price. Along with Mechanical Malfunction & Accidental Damage coverage, our iPhone X Insurance Plan Coverage offers theft and non-repairable damage coverage which gives you a NEW iPhone X should it be stolen or damaged beyond repair. No other competitors coverage offers that!
Why Choose eSURRANTY over AppleCare?
- We offer 4 claims for accidental damage per policy year. AppleCare only offer 2 claims in total.
- We offer loss and theft coverage for your iPhone X. AppleCare doesn't.
- All of our repairs are done by the Apple Store just like AppleCare.
- Our 2 year price is 32% less than AppleCare! You get the same service as AppleCare for 32% less.
Also, our policies are transferable at no additional cost. So when you are ready to upgrade to a new phone, you can transfer your coverage for free!
What we cover:
- Mechanical Malfunctions: Any mechanical issue that is not caused by damage such as, wifi connection, speakers, power button, battery, chargeport, volume buttons.
- Accidental Damage: Cracked screen, broken digitizer, broken LCD, broken camera, broken buttons.
- Theft or Non-repairable Damage: We will replace your device with a NEW iPhone X if your device is stolen or can not be repaired.
- Water or Liquid Damage: Even though the iPhone X is water resistant, It's not water proof! Should you have any incident where your device is submerged and not working properly, we will either repair or replace your device. (Always turn off your device and do not use it should it be subjected to any liquid no matter how brief)
- Coverage Limit: You are covered up to $1400.00 per claim.
- Device Malfunction: $0 deductible with no limit on incidents.
- Accidental Damage: $159 per incident with a maximum of 3 claims per policy year.
- Theft or Non-Repairable Damage: $399 with 1 claim per policy year allowed. (256GB devices have an additional $89 added to any replacement deductible)
- Repairable Water/Liquid Damage: $59 with a maximum of 2 claims per policy year.
Ready To Get Coverage? Click Here!
*Refer to your policy terms and conditions.
Click for Reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!