iPhone 5c Insurance
What We Cover
- Mechanical Malfunctions
- Any mechanical issue that is not caused by damage is free!
- Accidental Damage
- Cracked screen, broken digitizer, broken LCD, broken camera, broken buttons.
- Loss & Theft
- We will replace your device with a NEW one, not refurbished should you lose your device or it is stolen.
- Water or Liquid Damage
- We will either repair or replace your device should it be subjected to liquid.
Deductibles Per Claim
- Coverage Limit
- You are covered up to $1000 per claim.
- Device Malfunction
- $0 deductible with no limit on incidents.
- Accidental Damage
- $79 per incident with 3 claims allowed per policy year.
- Loss, Theft or Non-Repairable Damage
- $189 with 2 claims per policy year allowed.
- Repairable Water Damage
- $69 with 2 claims per policy year.
Get a Quote
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
- Buy 3 or above and get 10% off
- Buy 4 or above and get 15% off
Why Choose eSURRANTY
Along with Mechanical Malfunction & Accidental Damage coverage, our iPhone 5c Insurance Plan Coverage offers loss, theft and non-repairable device coverage which gives you a BRAND NEW (Never Refurbished) iPhone 5c should you ever lose your phone, it is stolen or damaged beyond repair. Don't Wait to Protect your iPhone 5c. With eSURRANTY your coverage will start on the day you purchase a policy with us, not 30-90 days later as with our competitors. Our listed price is for 1 year of complete coverage, but you can add up to 4 years of coverage and save up to 15% in addition to any discounts we may be offering today. No other competitors coverage offers that!
Compare eSURRANTY's iPhone 5c Insurance to Other iPhone 5c Insurance Plans
An AppleCare+ Plan will cost you $99.00 for a 2 year extended warranty, with a $79 deductible for claims filed, and a maximum of 2 claims allowed per policy period on each iPhone insured. They DO NOT offer Loss & Theft Coverage! When you purchase Service Provider Insurance through AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile, a plan can cost up to $290.00 for 2 years when your monthly charges for device protection are added up. Service Provider Insurance also comes with a large deductible for each claim filed, which can cost you up to $199 each time! Regardless of what type of malfunction or damage. The number of policy claims per device max out at 2 per policy period. We offer more claims per year, lower deductibles and better service!
What we cover:
- Mechanical Malfunctions: Any mechanical issue that is not caused by damage such as, wifi connection, audio jack, speakers, home button, power button, battery, chargeport, volume button, dock port.
- Accidental Damage: Cracked screen, broken digitizer, broken LCD, broken camera, broken buttons.
- Loss & Theft: We will replace your device with a NEW one, not refurbished should you lose your device or it is stolen.
- Water or Liquid Damage: We will either repair or replace your device should it be subjected to liquid. (Always immediately turn off your device and do not use it should it be subjected to any liquid no matter how brief)
- Coverage Limit: You are covered up to $1000 per claim.
- Device Malfunction: $0 deductible with no limit on incidents.
- Accidental Damage: $69 per incident with a maximum of 2 claims per policy year.
- Loss, Theft or Non-Repairable Damage: $189. There is 1 claim per policy year allowed.
- Repairable Water Damage: $69 with a maximum of 2 claims per policy year.
Ready To Get Coverage? Click Here!
Click for Reviews
Posted by Sonia M. on 14th May 2014
I am completely satisfied with the level of service that esurranty gave me. Cracked screen repaired at the apple store and esurranty covered the bill. Not reimbursing me, they actually gave their corporate card to the store and paid for the replacement! You can't beat their service.